Stay In Touch With The PTA
We want to talk to you and hear from you! We currently have a handful of ways to keep you informed and to hear what you have to say.
- Of course we want to see you at the PTA General Membership meetings every other month. Our meetings for 2017-18 will be held on 8/22/2017, 10/17/2017, 2/13/2017and 4/10/2018. Check out the PTA Events page to add the meetings to your calendar. We hope to see you there! This is when the PTA members vote on child advocacy issues, budget spending and PTA programs.
For the rest of the year, our favorite ways of reaching out, keeping you informed and hearing from you are:
- Sign up for our Wednesday Communications emails by using the form below. You will receive brief updates (the Bobcat Blast) on Wednesdays.
- Like us on Facebook. You’ll be entertained, informed and able to interact with the PTA. It’s downright fun!
- Join the Homeroom Parent Network – Each classroom will have 1 or 2 homeroom parent volunteers whose job is to support special teacher needs that arise during the school year. At Meet The Teacher, please be sure and provide your email address to your child’s homeroom teacher or in the First Day Packet forms. The homeroom parent will use these email addresses to communicate teacher-specific needs and information during the year.
- Please keep in mind that the school maintains its own website and you will continue to use it for school/administration-specific information needs.
Bobcat Blast Archives – weekly emails
Bobcat Banter Newsletter Archives – quarterly
Bobcat Banter - February 2016 http://www.mitchellelementarypta.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Bobcat-Banter-February-2016.pdf