Stay In Touch With The PTA
We want to talk to and hear from you! We currently have a handful of ways to keep you informed and to hear what you have to say.
- Of course we want to see you at the PTA General Membership meetings. Our general membership meetings for 2019-20 will be held on 8/20/19, 10/29/19, 2/11/20 & 4/2/20. Check out the PTA Events page to add the meetings to your calendar. We hope to see you there! This is when the PTA members vote on child advocacy issues, budget spending and PTA programs.
- Please feel free to join us at our monthly PTA Board meetings. You do not have to be a member of the Board to attend! Our Board meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 8:45am (usually in the Media Center).
For the rest of the year, our favorite ways of reaching out, keeping you informed and hearing from you are:
- Sign up for the Bobcat Blast newsletter by using the form below. You will receive the Bobcat Blast on Wednesdays with important information about events happening around school and messages from Mrs. Anderson & Mr. Moon.
- Like us on Facebook. You’ll be entertained, informed and able to interact with the PTA. It’s downright fun!
- Join the Homeroom Parent Network – Each classroom will have 1 or 2 homeroom parent volunteers whose job is to support special teacher needs that arise during the school year. At Meet The Teacher, please be sure and provide your email address to your child’s homeroom teacher or in the First Day Packet forms. The homeroom parent will use these email addresses to communicate teacher-specific needs and information during the year.
- Please keep in mind that the school maintains its own website and you will continue to use it for school/administration-specific information needs.
Bobcat Blast Archives – weekly emails
Bobcat Banter Newsletter Archives – quarterly
Bobcat Banter - February 2016 http://www.mitchellelementarypta.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Bobcat-Banter-February-2016.pdf